Posted by Rachel Ennis on June 19, 2019 in
1. One of our favorite things about summer is being outside (if it would ever stop raining long enough - ha!). Here are the Top 4 trends we're seeing and loving for your outdoor spaces this year:1.Create a staycation spot.
a. Set up a weatherproof speaker system.
b. Have a fire feature.
c. Add lighting.
d. Install an outdoor kitchen if you enjoy cooking.
2. 2. Make backyard focal point structures.
a. Build your own green house or shed.
b. Use old... read more
To err is human. If you’re about to embark on homeownership for the first time, it should go without saying, that you are about to make A LOT of mistakes. The truth is: the buying process can be overwhelming, confusing, and (sometimes) just plain not fun. But, trust us, learning about some of the mistakes first time homebuyers make, and then, making the effort not to repeat those mistakes will make this process so so so much more enjoyable!
Take a look at some of the most common (and frustrating) firs... read more
When you put your home on the market for the first time, you're bound to have questions - just like you did when you bought your first home, but now from the other side.Here's a quick list that a fabulous Coldwell Banker Heritage agent walks you through from listing to closing:
1. Sellers make the decision to sell their home.
2. Select a real estate company.
3. Meet with a Realtor to evaluate the market.
4. Home is listed “for sale.”
5. Home is marketed according to the plan.&... read more
Putting your home on the market is a big deal, right? Here are a few not so obvious tasks to check off your list as you make plans to sell your home.1. De-Clutter. Ok. This may be obvious to a lot of people, but taking the time to go into each room and remove non-essential items takes time and thought. What's non-essential? Family photos, bulletin boards, trophies, awards, etc. Anything personally decorative needs to be put in storage. Don't forget to de-clutter your yard, too. Garden gnomes, toys and wind catchers... read more