When you put your home on the market for the first time, you're bound to have questions - just like you did when you bought your first home, but now from the other side.Here's a quick list that a fabulous Coldwell Banker Heritage agent walks you through from listing to closing:
1. Sellers make the decision to sell their home.
2. Select a real estate company.
3. Meet with a Realtor to evaluate the market.
4. Home is listed “for sale.”
5. Home is marketed according to the plan.&... read more
Putting your home on the market is a big deal, right? Here are a few not so obvious tasks to check off your list as you make plans to sell your home.1. De-Clutter. Ok. This may be obvious to a lot of people, but taking the time to go into each room and remove non-essential items takes time and thought. What's non-essential? Family photos, bulletin boards, trophies, awards, etc. Anything personally decorative needs to be put in storage. Don't forget to de-clutter your yard, too. Garden gnomes, toys and wind catchers... read more