We maintain an actual Rental/Property Management office, staffed by agents first and foremost committed to serving tenants and property owners. Accessibility and Responsiveness are our number one priorities!
This service offers the owner the option to just engage us to find a tenant, but then manage the property themselves.
Our Finder's fee is equal to the amount of 1 (one) full months rent.
- Put For Rent sign in yard
- List the property on this exclusive rental web site
- List the property on Zillow as well as other high traffic rental sites such as Trulia, Hot Pads, etc.
- List properties on MLS so other agents can show their rental clients the properties too
- List properties on ColdwellBankerIsHome.com
- List properties on Realtor.com
- Circulate rental information to our offices
- Run generic newspaper ads (at our discretion)
- Show or set property showings
- Have applicants complete written application for which they pay $40.00 per adult
- Process application - run credit check, check sex offender registry, check local court records, call current landlord, and check employment
- Do lease upon owner approval of applicant
Tenant procurement as above. Finder's fee applicable with the change of each tenant. Charge applied upon receipt of 1st full months rent.
For a monthly management fee of 10% of the monthly paid rent amount, this service takes the owner out of the direct involvement with the property.
- Collect rent
- Send owner statement with copy of any paid bills
- Direct deposit owner proceeds to a checking account of choice
- Give multiple unit owners individual accounting of each unit
- Prepare 1099 and year-end statement with copy of all paid bills for taxes purposes
- Take over utilities and pay out of owners funds on account during vacancies
- Field and address all tenant calls
- Maintain 24/7 emergency pager service for tenants and owners
- Dispatch qualified workers to handle needed repairs
- Do drive-bys from time to time
- Do an internal inspection within 3 to 6 months of tenant moving in and additional inside inspections as deemed necessary
- Do move-out walkthroughs
- Make repair and update/upgrade recommendations
We will not:
- Charge a management fee the same month that the finders fee is applied
- Charge a management fee if the property is vacant
- Charge an additional fee when the tenant renews a lease
- Charge a surcharge on bills paid to contractors
- Charge for oversight of projects or need for Property Manager to meet people at the property
We do not have any additional charges
If you are interested in our services, please contact us today.